- “Remarks” field
Notes now have a new field “Remarks”, intended to collect additional data on what is written in the main note body (which quite often is clipped from somewhere)
- Note export: ability to choose which fields should be exported
- XML import now supports XML files with UTF-8 encoding
- Upgraded internal DB engine to SQLite 3.8.1
- Notes list: Clickable link icons in note preview
- Notes list: Improved display of long hierarchical tags Now only the last part of the tag name is displayed by default, the full name is displayed in a tooltip when you hover the mouse over the tag.
- Tag deletion: provide option to also delete notes with selected tags
- New option in internet connection setting: “Use system proxy settings”
- Notes list: always scroll to the top of the list on new search.
- Added option to clear filters on starting new search: “filters.reset.onnewsearch.enabled”.
- Option to turn off many confirmation messages, implemented as “Don’t ask again” checkboxes.
- Added shortcuts to “File” menu commands: New (Ctrl+E), Open (Ctrl+O), Save As (Ctrl+S), Close (Ctrl+W).
- Crash on linking notes
- Crash on trying to edit a certain note
- Intranet URLs were not recognized
- Program failed to respond to rapid mousewheel events
- Simplenote sync: constant “not completed, try later” when moving remote note to recycle bin
- Simplenote sync: deleted synced section appeared again after sync
- Simplenote sync: synchronization could constantly fail
- Sorting order could be lost for main section
- Text and paragraph formats could get corrupted on merging notes
- Unable to import XML with more than 3 sections even when “Import sections” was unchecked